Tuesday, February 9, 2010

St. Lucia

So last December I attended my 1st Saint Lucia Procession at a local Lutheran Church. I am not of Scandinavian Heritage or am I Lutheran, just thought I would expand my horizons. It was absolutely beautiful!! Since then I have been looking for something to stitch to commenmorate Santa Lucia Day. I finally found a chart pack online, sold from The Nordic Needle out of Fargo, North Dakota. It is called Lucia but  I am unable to read the signature on the chart park for the designers name. I normally don't stitch on Aida but why waste fabric...it was already supplied. I'm going to finish this small design but am still searching for something with more detail. So if you see something through your stash or online....I welcome some suggestions! Until next time,  stay warm!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Oh that is beautiful! I love the fabric and color combo! What a great post :)

Hugs
Ma