Sunday, February 21, 2010

Design by M. Klewer finished!

My Lucia was completed last night. I did finally find the name of the designer, no 1st name listed. The design was done in 2003. I think I'll frame it and put it up next December rather than use it as a card.

My big question is what to start on next. My stash box is overflowing and it is such a hard decision. I'm contemplating starting a big project from Praiseworthy Stitches, The Skating Party. I love starting a new project, part of the fun is picking all the specifics. I always lean towards evenweve, but not too small.... maybe a 28 ct. I also love to use variegated threads, Gentle Arts are my favorite. They feel so smooth running through the evenweave! But with such a big project as this one, it may be too expensive. Check out the link to my future endeavor!


On a personal note, last night I spent some quality time with the little one. Her big sis and dad went to the Girl Scouts' Father/ Daughter Dance. Baby Girl and I don't get too much time just us, so we watched her favorite movie, Snow White, ate popcorn and colored together! A great time was had by all!  Until next time....

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Great finish and look foward to seeing the start on your new project

Annie Bee said...

Lovely finish and what fun to spend time with your little one.