Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TUSAL (totally useless SAL) & my excuses

So today I am posting a picture of my TUSAL work. You can find a link under my favorite blogs...aka Dragon My Needle. A new picture of my "leftovers" will be posted close to/ just after each new moon. In January's case that was the 16th, so I am a little behind. As you can tell, I don't stitch as much as I want. So instead of posting a boring jar....I posted a pic with a few reasons why it is so empty! This would include my 2 rug-rats and the book I am currently reading!

Dragonfly in Amber is the 2nd book in the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. It is a long one, close to 950 pages, but I am enjoying it and looking forward to book 3 very soon! Give her a try if you like fantasy/ sci-fi/ history combos! Until next post.....

3 comments:

Yoyo said...

Nice little Totally Useless Container you have there, will be looking forward to it "growing". I just read a review on your book about a week ago and determined I would find it next time I'm out, glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Sandra said...

Hi Nicola! I like your container, is so vintage! Mine is a big one, but I'm adding orts from my knit and crochet projects too...

Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is nice, I'll keep visiting.

Hugs from Venezuela!!!

Kttycat said...

I just love Diana and her outland series. You've got some gorgeous finished pieces too!