Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Another decade has come and gone. What will we call this one....the teens??? It just seems like yesterday I was buying my Like a Virgin Album, now one could say that was 3 decades ago.

I have not a photo to post yet for 2010 but I wanted to blog a bit about my resolutions. Every year it's the same, to lose some weight. Last year I succeeded so I may as well keep it up! I have been working at fitting into hopefully the last brides maid dress I will ever wear! The wedding is January 30th, the bride is my long time friend (yes back from the "like a virgin" days) Stephanie. She is doing it up big, her 1st and hopefully my last!

Second resolution is to have more patience and peace with my girls. The older they get the worse they fight! I'm an only child and have trouble with the constant bickering. My husband tells me it is all the norm. So hears to PATIENCE in 2010. And Peace in the Klein Household of Austin, Texas!

Happy New Year   Feliz Ano Nuevo    Prosit Neujahr    Bonne Annee   Gott Nytt år

No comments: