Sunday, February 6, 2011

February TUSAL and our Snow Day!

Well, I am a few days late with my TUSAL posting. My excuse??? Why a snow day for Central Texas! Yes, our city shut down for 1 inch of snow and how we all felt like we were in a winter wonderland. 




Our girls were in heaven. I think it was their 1st real snow play! We made snow angels, a snow-girl with our neighbors, had snow ball fights and went sledding down a steep hill at the neighborhood dog park. I know the pictures will look like nothing to our "Northern" friends but my how much fun we all had!  


As for my latest stitching project, my owl is coming along and almost done. I'll show it next time as it is in my car and I'm too cold to go out and get it! Stay warm and if you are in Texas, pray that we won't see anymore rolling blackouts during our "frigid" season!
post signature


3 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

How cute!! It looks like all the girls enjoyed the snow!! There's nothing like playing in the snow for the first time!! I however don't miss the now LOL, but I did grow up in Michigan!!

They made a very cute "snow girl" I love the sparkly hat!!

Stay Warm!!
Hugs!
Emily

Lainey said...

Aww cute Snow angels Nicola, looks like they are having great fun.
Look forward to seeing your Owl.

Daffycat said...

Wow ~ lots of ORTs!

The girls look happy with the snow! It's fun when it doesn't happen often, isn't it?